Arabic/French Speaking Junior Project Manager
Due to our growth, Helion is seeking a junior project manager (Arabic/French speaking) to join our project management team.
The project management team is dedicated to the development, roll-out and the final delivery of international research programs within the domain of customer experience and business intelligence.
This role within Helion Research will give you the opportunity to develop your project management skills, and this within an international context across different industries.
As a project manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily management of multiple research projects: query/issue management, project planning, field preparation, follow-up on project execution, data cleaning and analysis, and reporting
- Client communication during the course of research projects
- Questionnaire scripting and coding, development and coordination of fieldwork support materials, fieldwork monitoring and data accuracy
- Client presentations and reports
- Manage customer portfolio and research project from A-Z
- Managing project budgets
- Ensuring deadlines are met in line with KPI’s set out
- Invoicing to clients/supplier contracts
The above tasks are executed through our software platforms, so an interest in and capability to work with different survey-based software tools and packages is required.
Helion Research is a market research agency specialised in mystery shopping, retail auditing and customer experience research. We perform research studies in 90+ countries worldwide, 28+ in Africa.
- Experience in project management
- Any experience in the domain of quantitative market research, and/or mystery shopping are a plus
- An interest in customer experience, service, and sales and marketing management
- An interest in and capability to work with different software tools and packages
- Very good proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to get things done
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Must be fully bilingual in English and Arabic/French (read, write and speak)
Please Click here to apply