Benefits Administrator (French Speaking)
Benefits administration involves balancing the needs of both the employee and the employer. The Benefits Administrator assist with the establishment, maintaining and managing of the full spectrum of employee benefit programs in multiple countries.
While ensuring compliance, benefits administration is concerned with making sure employees understand how their benefits work and what requirements must be satisfied to be eligible to participate.
- Problem-solving & analytical ability
- Excellent Excel skills and the ability to work with raw data
- Basic accounting skills
- Communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Organization Skills
- Maintains benefit records by developing recordkeeping systems; concentrating on introducing new-hire benefits and recording deviations
- Handling of Worker’s Compensation claims
- Provides admission to new employees in Paychex and other system to access their benefits
- Explains benefits to new employees and educates on enrolment & fulfilment procedures
- Assists employees with enrolling in medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Communicating benefit plan options to existing employees
- Handles notifications for numerous Global Benefits
- Informs relevant parties of variations to the benefits structures
- Resolves employee questions and/or problems with regards to benefit policies and procedures
- Communicates employee terminations to Brokers, Insurance Providers and relevant internal parties
- Provide assistance with annual Open Enrollment process
- A bachelor's degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management would be advantageous
- 2+ years’ experience with benefits - European exposure/experience would be an added advantage.
- Speaking French as a native language is a key requirement in this role.
Please Click here to apply