Client Support Representative
What to expect as a Client Support Representative
The Client Support Representative is a business-to-business support role which involves representing the Meltwater services to existing clients across EMEA. The Customer Support Representative is responsible for diagnosing and performing first‐level troubleshooting. He/She will possess the proper product knowledge to train customers and recognize when to transition issues to the Account Manager. This individual should have a strong understanding in new media/social media, be a team player, and excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- You’ll deliver excellent customer service and help our customers succeed with Meltwater’s proprietary software platforms
- Maintain our customer Help Centre and localise self serve content
- Become a product knowledge expert on our SaaS platforms
- Serve as a liaison between our technical team and account management team
- Collaborate with team to achieve your collective and individual monthly and quarterly goals
- Participate in team culture!
Within this role you’ll be working directly with clients who are typically in the Public Relations, Communications or Marketing Departments. Meltwater isn’t a service that is used by just one industry, so you will get exposure to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes, helping you expand your business acumen.
Leadership will facilitate your professional growth as you’ll receive extensive training and the opportunity to take on more responsibilities as needed. We pride ourselves in being able to develop fantastic Managers and we only promote from within. With offices located globally, the abilities to advance your career are unlimited.
The ideal type talent for this role would be ambitious and driven, just like anyone working here! The kind of person that is successful with Meltwater cares about customers, is hardworking, intelligent, and well rounded. We are inspired by people who are self-motivated and hold themselves to a high standard, have a good sense of humor, and a willingness to succeed.
We would love to see
- University degree (any discipline)
- At least 1 year of working or intern experience in Customer service
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
- Fluent in at least of one the following language: Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, Dutch, German, Norwegian or Swedish
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
- Welcoming to change and high volume environment
- Technical skills: Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Valid to work within RSA - Work Permit/Visa
You will get bonus points for:
- Ambitious internships or relevant professional experience
- Familiarity with public relations, communications or marketing
- International experience (academic, personal or professional)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS to make small edits as needed