Customer Service Engineer
Market - related
27 Juin 2018
Among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide
- Strategy - Align Customer service department with company vision, by defining the aim and scope of performance monitoring and strategically selecting products for monitoring, benchmarking PPMo results; defining and direct systems for the management and application of field data. Conduct Technical analysis of countries in which we intend to operate in. Create a product nomenclature for each region based on technical findings.
- Product Performance Monitoring - Define sample size of monitored fitment (plan vs established standards). Capturing of data into SAP, and verification of Data uploads from monitored fitments (CVT) ContiTrack2 (CVT). Conduct Field testing, collect data and monitor underfoot condition changes. Qualitative pre-emptive interpretation of PPMo tests (prior to study completion), Act as technical advisor/coach to Sales team, technical interpretation of data derived from monitored fitment, and preparation of Sales team for presentation of Monitored Fitment.
- Data Management - Monitor and identify recurring and frequency of tyre conditions codes in regions monthly. Analysis of and interpretation of condition codes, to identify trends provide feedback to Field Services and Sales teams, as early warning indicator. The interpretation of product performance trends and to serve as an early warning of potentially increasing/decreasing conditions for reporting into internal stakeholders
- Product Management and Training - Create and share local Technical Bulletins. Create, publish and distribute ad hoc bulletins for all product groups. Conduct technical information training for Sales staff, end-users (fleets) and dealers.
- Application Assessment - Conduct In Field investigations, including: Load study, Tyre survey, Scrap tyre analysis, Photographic evidence, Component/vehicle to which tyre is fitted.
- Complaint investigation and registration - Investigate product complaints, maintain product warranty claim systems and techniques. Identify trends, products, for tyre failure. Adjudication of claims
- Technical field Support CVT (TT and CST) & PLT - Provide directed in-field technical support to End users, with respect to Products and Application thereof. Consult and give advice to end users and fleet customers on Re-Treading - Product & Systems; Wheel Alignment; Mounting & Demounting Support.
- Reporting - Compile submission for Market Concerns report - critical product by segment in various applications (Significant adjustments by product segments considering application and operational area). Identified "Seasonal" & Regional adjustment trends by product segment and application
This position is only eligible for local contract.
- National Diploma Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years Customer Care/handling experience including customer complaint handling and warranty processes
- 5 to 8 years automotive experience
- Ability to speak fluent English and French is essential
Please click here to apply.