Debtors Controller - French Speaking
French Speaking Debtors Controller
We are looking for a French speaking, dedicated and enthusiastic debtors controller for our client in the Morningside area.
- Implement credit control procedures: Ensure that all customer credit application forms, CGIC cover applications and internal credit limit application forms are completed. Assist the Export Co-ordinators (Logistics department) when this is required.
- Debt collection follow up: Review and circulate the Debtor Market Report every 2 weeks. Along with the Financial Director, meet with the Business Development Managers every two weeks to review their proposed action plans on all due debts. Forward all accounts with a debt that is overdue by more than 60 days to the Executive Sales Manager and the Managing Director for discussion with the Business Development Manager during their weekly meetings. Issue statements on a monthly basis. Follow up on a handed-over debts.
- Debtors - clerical function: Prepare interest invoices & recoup invoices for various items ie: commission receivable, freight recovery, and any additional charges. Relieve Debtors clerk when the need arises.
- Agency Sales and Commission Receivables: Calculate agency sales and claiming commission from supplier
- CGIC: Administration of Credit Guarantee formalities and policy requirements.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- Need to have completed a formal course in Credit control
- 3-5 years working experience in the debtors and credit control department
- Working knowledge of CGIC
- French Speaking (Non Negotiable)
- Working knowledge of Syspro system
- Intermediate knowledge of excel
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Able to speak their mind
- Enjoys confrontation
- Takes pride in their work
- Able to handle pressure and deadlines
Salary will be based on experience but will be in the region of between R15 000 -R 17 000 per month.
Please click here to apply.