French/English Media Analyst (Cape Town)
My client a global based media company is looking to employ a French/English Media Analyst for their office in Cape Town (Waterfront)
What to expect as a Media Analyst:
The Media Analyst will support our Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Client Success team’s from our Cape Town office. This person should be enthusiastic, analytical, hard working, and self-motivated.
The Media Analyst will collect and evaluate information available publicly using the clients proprietary software technology. Using this information, the Media Analyst will collate key insights which inform on B2B clients’ decision-making across a range of industries including government, universities, retail, banking and other. This individual should be clued up on current events, have a strong understanding of online, traditional and social media, be a team player, and be excited to learn about a variety of industries.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research.
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in French for the Companies business to business clients.
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence SaaS platforms.
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluently at business level in French, as well as having good communications skills in English.
- Work Permit/Visa - Must have a valid Visa to work within South Africa
- University degree (any discipline)
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy (MS Office)
Please Click here to apply