French Speaking -FMCG - Export Co-ordinator- Durban
FMCG Exports client is currently looking for an French Speaking- Export Co-ordinator based in Durban.
Will consider non-South Africans with a work visa
We are looking for someone who is able to join our team immediately.
The position would be responsible for executing the export transactions within the policies and guidelines of the company and provide assistance and back-up to the Business Development Managers.
The position plays a key role in the liaison between the company, its suppliers, shippers and customers and carries the responsibility for maintaining high standards of competence, professionalism and service.
- Respond to enquiries or provide quotes for potential and existing clients.
- Implement financial procedures for confirmed orders
- Execute confirmed orders / negotiate shipping and operational requirements / issue shipping instructions / supplier confirmation / documentation / stock control (expiry dates etc) / shipping file cover / communication with clients / follow up on actual shipment
- Business Development Manager support and backup.
- Fluent in French
- Matric /Grade 12
- Knowledge of the Export process and Exports in general
- A good understand of mathematics and numeracy
- A good ability to work with numbers and a proven track record of doing so
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of excel including formulas
- Knowledge of costings and working with exchange rates and foreign exchange would be preferable
- Working knowledge of FMCG products
- Working knowledge of export documentation
- Knowledge of requirements for certain countries including various inspections
Salary to be determined with experience, knowledge and job fit, but a basic of between R15-R18k per month with an additional commission of on average R2k per month.