French Speaking Recruitment Consultant ..(Sales / Cold Calling / Enthusiastic Energy / Commission)
CA Global specialises in international recruitment, particularly in African markets.
Are you motivated by results, 'boasting rights' and the potential to earn high commission?
Join an organization known for their specialist recruitment services within the Africa continent. Gain ‘Africa’ recruitment experience and learn about different cultures, jobs you never knew existed and more importantly learn to become a relationship management guru.
As the successful incumbent; you will join one of our existing teams of successful and established industry professionals, supported by experienced leaders and a hands-on mentoring program.
If you have NO PRIOR experience your application will still be considered, we are looking for driven, motivated and enthusiastic go-getters!
- Active sourcing/researching on social media, interviewing/screening candidates, cold calling/business development, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, fee negotiation, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Business Development with all active and prospective clients
- Service the Francophone region
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ensure ethical recruitment standards within the brand is maintained
- Follow recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing candidates (people) relations
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of progressive telesales, direct selling, insurance sales or recruitment experience
- French Speaking (1st Language Speaker)
- Assertive, confident, self-starter; essentially a positive, vibrant personality
- Proactive and people orientated
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High levels of integrity, and organisational and cultural awareness combined with sound people judgement skills
- Target driven, goal orientated, meeting and exceeding targets consistently
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail and quality orientated
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member
Market Related Salary
Please Click here to apply