A top online marketing and customer relationship management company is looking for a motivated and energetic French Translator, who will have the very important task of taking all text related English content which is created for various business needs and localizing text into their native language. The translator will ensure that business is able to effectively communicate its products to existing and potential customers in relevant regions and will also be responsible for their language quality across all promotions, products, web pages and brands.
Go to work every day on their awesome campus, which includes a canteen and gym with personal trainers. Complement your work day with a drink made by the baristas staffing the in-house coffee bar, or just grab something from the fully stocked fridges or cafeteria.
Key Performance (but not limited):
- Work with and provide translations and content for various business partners including retention, acquisition, conversion, product and creative.
- Ensure consistency and quality of messaging across all segments
- Ensure translation and content projects are realized on time and to required quality
- Consultation with client to ensure understanding of brief/product requirements
- Ensure correct tone of messaging in terms of brand and medium
- Remain up-to-date with various online and other writing developments which may affect the brand and/or market
- Brainstorm, write and execute, as based on business requirements
Provide first-class translations and content, in French, for use on any medium, including but not limited to:
- Translating from English
- SEO content
- Press releases
- SMS marketing
- Direct marketing
Qualification and experience
- Relevant qualification (Diploma or Degree in Journalism, writing or languages)
- One year's translation and/or writing experience
- Proven ability to translate oral instructions and written literature from one language to another
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office specifically, Internet and typing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and relevant foreign language / languages
- A passion for languages and accuracy in translation
- Excellent Organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Honest and trustworthy
- Motivated team player
- Solution orientated
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and are interested to work in a great team, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Posted on 04 Apr 10:29
Apply by email